Send resumé to email@example.com
To provide our communities with education and support in unplanned pregnancy, sexual lifestyle and sanctity of human life from a Biblical Worldview.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
This individual shall assist our finance team in keeping a complete and accurate record of all the financial transactions in a systematic orderly, logical manner.
CATEGORY: Finance Team
REPORTS TO: Director of Central Operastions
• Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
• Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
• Agree with and be willing to uphold the Commitment of Care and Competence, Core Values, Statement of Faith, and policies of Pregnancy Support Network
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
• Strong attention to detail
• 1-3 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper, Controller or Accountant
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• This role will focus on the day-to-day accounting operations.
• This role will be multi-faceted including general bookkeeping, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
• Record all day-to-day financial transactions
• Entries into QuickBooks and CoolFocus
• Billing and Invoicing
• Various Administrative Tasks
• Track Send/Receive Vendor Payments
• This is a part-time temporary position for a 3-6 month assignment with the potential to be extended or become permanent.
• The hours are flexible but would need to meet 10 hours a week during regular business hours.