Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Pregnancy Support Network
The Pregnancy and Parenting Center
To provide our communities with education and support in unplanned pregnancy, sexual lifestyle and sanctity of human life from a Biblical Worldview.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
This individual shall be a devoted Christ follower actively involved in a local church.
Lead in creating the culture of unity within the staff of The Pregnancy and Parenting Center. This also translates into the “Big Picture” of unity and collaboration within the organization.
Understanding the Mission of the organization and being a passionate supporter of this mission. This passion translates into getting operational needs met within budget. Hiring staff and inviting volunteers into the ministry who are passionate about the mission that they GET to do in serving God through this ministry.
CATEGORY: Executive Leadership Team
REPORTS TO: CEO
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence. Including continual program evaluation with team leaders at The Pregnancy and Parenting Center.
• Actively involved with the fundraising and donor development team.
• Excellent communication skills. Including, written, oral, social media, etc.
• Ability to plan strategically and lead team with excellence through strategic plans and initiatives to meet goals.
• Actively engage and energize volunteers, event committees, partnering organizations, and donors.
• Lead, coach, develop, and retain excellent staff for The Pregnancy and Parenting Center.
• Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, donors, and other constituents.
• Establish regular meetings with the team.
• Regularly attend other meetings as needed.
• Work with Donor Development to expand donor base and make connections in the local community. Support existing programs and work with Donor Development to further develop new avenues for fundraising.
• Work within the established protocol and procedures for donor development and cultivation.
• Work with team to deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
• Work with team to stay on the cutting edge of communications.
• Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
• Strategic Thinker
• Excellent Communicator
• Proven Leadership Skills
• Responsible for personal and career development
• Embrace Matthew 18
• Neat appearance, pleasant attitude and the ability to network
• Maintain a high standard of morals and Christ-like behavior
• All other duties as assigned
This position description is a summary and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all potential activities, duties or responsibilities required for this position.