Please send resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide our communities with education and support in unplanned pregnancy, sexual lifestyle and sanctity of human life from a Biblical Worldview.
CATEGORY: Executive Leadership Team
REPORTS TO: CEO
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION:
Lead in creating the culture of unity within the staff of The Pregnancy and Parenting Center. This also translates into the “Big Picture” of unity and collaboration within the organization.
Understanding the Mission of the organization and being a passionate supporter of this mission. This passion translates into getting operational needs met within budget. Hiring staff and inviting volunteers into the ministry who are passionate about the mission that they GET to do in serving God through this ministry.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Individual shall be a devoted Christ follower actively involved in a local church.
• Proven leadership skills and past experience.
• Proven organizational development skills.
• Proven background in financial management.
• Strategic thinker.
• Excellent communicator—oral, written, social media savvy, etc.
• Ability to network and be an influencer in the community.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Establish regular meetings with the team.
• Regularly attend other meetings as needed.
• Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence. Including continual program evaluation with team leaders at The Pregnancy and Parenting Center.
• Actively involved with the fundraising and donor development team.
• Actively engage and energize volunteers, event committees, partnering organizations, and donors.
• Lead, coach, develop, and retain excellent staff for The Pregnancy and Parenting Center.
• Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, donors, and other constituents.
• Responsible for personal and career development
• Neat appearance, pleasant attitude and the ability to network
• Maintain a high standard of morals and Christ-like behavior
• All other duties as assigned
This position description is a summary and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all potential activities, duties or responsibilities required for this position.