Getting started is easy! We provide all the training you need. First, get to know us better.
Please call Erika at 330-455-7500 x 220 for more details on how you can join our volunteer team!
- Client advocates coach and mentor clients through their difficult situations as well as parenting and life skills.
- Class Facilitators support pregnant and parenting clients by providing education, Bible study and general support.
- Administrative Supporters help with mailings and other general office duties
- Handymen donate in-kind general maintenance support to our facilities as needed.
- Volunteer Nurses to assist at Eva Women’s Clinic
- Prayer Partners for special issues to continuous covering.
- Material needs Volunteers to help sort used clothing as it comes in.
- Events Volunteers who help with planning and decorations
- Board Members committed to lead this ministry through changes and leadership
Sign Up to Volunteer
Are you a Medical Professional that would like to Volunteer?
Are you a licensed healthcare professional? Are you interested in becoming a medical volunteer? The purpose of Pregnancy Support Center's medical services, Eva Women's Clinic is to present our patients with information through STD and pregnancy testing, and by offering lifesaving limited obstetrical ultrasounds. We strive to provide our patients with all the necessary facts as they are making decisions pertaining to their health and pregnancy, while showing them love and grace of our Lord.
We are always looking for like-minded licensed healthcare professionals who are willing to work with us in the clinic or in the ultrasound room. A regular volunteer commitment at Eva begins by completing an online volunteer training as well as shadowing in the clinic itself.
Volunteering as a nurse requires an active nursing license in the state of Ohio. Performing limited obstetrical ultrasounds requires that you are an RDMS with a registration in OB/gyn.
Our Eva Women’s Clinic offers pregnancy tests, ultrasound and STD testing & treatment. We provide services at two of our campuses (listed below:)
Eva Canton at 2645 Cleveland Ave NW, Suite 2, Canton 44709
Eva Akron at 725 E. Buchtel Ave, Akron 44305